Saturday, August 21, 2010

HELLO!!


Hey guys!! Wow!! Finally I’m starting to write a blog!! Yayy!! :P
Okay.. So a lil introduction about myself and my background.. I’m basically a tamilian.. Born in Hyderabad,  was in Bhopal till my 5th std, came to Hyderabad, studied till 10th, went to Noida for my 11th and 12th and I’m back in the IT Nawab City now after completing my graduation in B.Com (from Hyderabad itself). Lots of places huh? But believe me, it was amazing fun to meet different sort of people.. It’s real fun to get to know new people from different cultures.  My favorite place? Noida.. Hands down. Mostly because I met a real angel there.. I’m soooooo happy she’s still there in my life and though I miss her terribly, when I talk to her, it’s as if we’re never apart.
I’m still in contact with my friend from Bhopal, even after 10 years. So that shows how much I value friendship and what importance it has in my life.. well I’ve had many best friends.. n hv friends all over INdia.. :P
I'M currently wokring for one of the most prestegious company's. but i need to do something for my ineterst too!!Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I love spending time with kids at the orphanages and would love to run one later on in my life. And on one of those rare days that I touch the newspaper (and even more rare that I touched the “education times” of the Times), I got to know about a course offered by CSIM on social entrepreneurship and NGO management. And I thought wow! This seems to be a great course and would certainly help me later on! I enrolled for it.  I just had my third class today ( I did not attend the second one as I was bone tired due to loads of dancing), and it was AMAZING. Literal eye opener. About many things. Like environment, innovation and how every person’s contribution to society is important. And never EVER feel that one single person cannot make a difference.
I also enjoy dancing a LOT. I joined the freestyle classes for staying healthy (staring at computer screens throughout the weekday without physical exercise is horrible. Makes you feel so lazy!). Its early in the morning, so pretty tiring on the days I have it. But coz I LOVE dancing, I don’t struggle to wake up. And I don’t have to drag myself to the classes (unlike for my work). Can’t help cribbing about it!! L hmm.. I guess that’s about it for now!!

PS: its my first blog ever, so please do pardon me if its too boring. Cheers!!

7 comments:

  1. Great job on ur first post! Looking forward to updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to gooooo appy !!! all the best for the upcoming blogs :) lovee !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heartiest congratulations to you n a lot of wishes for it's n ur success along with it :) so happy to know u have mentioned m in here..thank you n girl i m never letting u go..gonna hold up wid u forever n ever...muuaaahhhh

    dis blog writing is a great start crsly,..will help u take ur heart out on happy n sad things...n it's great 4 me too coz i hav just got to know a lot which i didn't knew...hehehe

    keep writing...keep having fun !! love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice intro appy sweetheart..

    i have to drag myself everyday to give u company at dance class

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!! thanx all!! @harsha: u're totally hopeless.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swthrt.., you are way much better than what I had expected your writing skills to be...
    You rock bhacha.., keep up the good work..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one Appy !! Got te knw about yu thru this blog...Nd bout yur writting skills, yeah they are really nice. Yu 've truly made yur sir (me) proud ! Good work. Keep rocking !! Keep Blogging !! Wah wah !! Wah wah !!

    ReplyDelete